May 10, 2007

Maybe you misunderstood me......

Okay so in my last post, I mentioned I really needed to get a second car. Obviously there is no dealership out there that feels the overwhelming urge to do some charity work and donate a car to someone who is not a 501c. Heck guys, you could advertise all over the car. I drive all over Houston and the surrounding neighborhoods every day. What better advertisement than to have drivers stuck in traffic staring at your name and phone number or website splashed all over a car? Hey I'd keep the car looking good and I have a clean driving record. Oh well that's something that will never happen.
So what I really wanted to say is that when you all sent good second car thoughts, I think the powers that be, thought you wanted my first car to BITE IT BIG, so I'd have to get another car. Why do I think this? BECAUSE IT HAPPENED! My transmission was already slipping but within a week it went from slightly annoying to downright dangerous. Oh sure, let me pump a thousand dollars of money I don't have into a car that only cost me $2,000 to begin with. If I had the thousand I'd put it down on another car. So, considering, I HAD to have transportation to do my job, I had to rent a car. It was an emergency. I need to actually rent one for another two weeks or so but I can't afford it. OR I need to just buy a car and that ain't happenin. Surely someone out there has a car that their parent can't drive anymore or their child has gone off to college and left the car behind and they need a new owner but don't want to hassel with selling it. I'M RIGHT HERE PEOPLE!!!!! I need the car and you NEED someone to take it off your hands.
OKay so maybe you all understand me better now. Let's send good car vibes. Just good car vibes. Or good free but running with A/C car vibes.
We looked into my husband taking a bus to work every day. It would take almost 3.5 hours round trip if the buses are running on schedule! YIKES! We hardly see him much now.
I'm going to pick up my daughter now but please feel free to talk to all your connections and see what you can do for me OR you can drop a little change in my PayPal donations box so that I can pay to keep this car another week. It's only costing me $166.25 so ya know,......a buck fifty would go a long way. OR I'm renting and economy car through Enterprise with a 20% off coupon so if you know some way to get it even cheaper...PLEASE let me know.
And thank you for commenting! I love comments as much as I like getting prezzies!

No comments: