May 12, 2007

Iffin you are the prayin kind....

Hi folks, I only gave a minute here but I thought I would share. Yesterday I took my husband in to the hospital for some arm and chest pain and it turns out he was having a heart attack. He will be having an arteriogram(sp?) and possibly an angiogram today. We are both scared shitless. Thank goodness our daughter had a Girl Scout sleepover last night but it was supposed to be a Mother/Daughter sleepover so she was bummed out. This morning I am heading to pick her up and take her to the hospital to see her Dad before they do surgery. It would be REALLY nice if I could stop crying ya know?
If you are the praying kind or just the send good vibes kind, could you managed to put us in your thoughts?
Oh and I spent my last $10 on parking, so if anyone out there feels the need to throw some change in my PayPal account...don't let me hold you back. We won't get my husband's paycheck til Monday possibly Tuesday and well....ya know.
Thank you every one for thinking of us...I'll update as I can.
Just in case you need it, my PayPal ID is rantingmama@yahoo.com

1 comment:

rantingmama said...

A lovely person sent me a gift. I was able to get in and out of the parking garage the entire time he stayed. YAY! I love you miss "T".