February 09, 2007

And we're back!

Okay so I haven't blogged since before New Years. What does this tell you?
It tells me that I had nothing good to say. I hate it when I sit here and blah blah blah and it all sounds so negative. Honestly though things haven't been so positive.
I won't go there until the end of this. Other than that I've found a couple of jobs to help a bit with the financial mess we are in. I'm still waiting to hear back from PetSmart about the dog washing job. Yeah, I know, sounds exciting doesn't it. But if you know me, you know I like animals and lately I'm liking them more than people. They offer decent pay AND benefits for part-time workers.
In the meantime I've been helping a great lady with sorting out estate sales and this morning I harvested lettuce for another person. Yes, I was out in the damp cold this morning picking lettuce. It was NOT pretty. Of course today was the day a photographer from the local paper came by. I caught him first thing and threatened his manlihood if he got a picture of me. He did the right thing.
Of course, last night, I managed to cut my finger wide open. Perfect thing to have happen the day before you are going to be using your hands all morning. Got me a Garfield band aid and off I went. Damn I'm a trouper or is it trooper....oh man I can feel the spelling police coming after me now.
Hey, also on the "things couldn't get much better" list, my husband is sick as a dog. Dontcha just love it when they go down like a big 2 year old. Honestly he does feel super crappy so I feel sorry for him. I finally coaxed him into taking some Tylenol with Codeine that we had left over from a tooth extraction for our daughter.
Now he is sleeping and snoring. Guess that is a good thing.
Let's see what else is happening around here. I'm still trying to sell things on Ebay and Craigslist. My camera bit the skids on me and now I'm using one that isn't near as good as my last one. Man I loved my Sony Mavica CD400. It was the bestest.
I don't have much of anything to rant about today. Just my drivel you just read.
I was going to tell you why things haven't been so positive around here, but I realize I just dumped all that on you right now! HA fooled you.
One of these days, I'm going to surprise you all by announcing I got a great job and all my bills are paid.
You know what does feel good though? As much money as I am behind in in bills, I only have 300 dollars worth of credit card debt. And I don't intend to go over that amount.
YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((HUGS))))) to you, my friend. WTG on that low cc debt, that's really great! We nearly drowned in that shit once upon a time, very scary situation. Anyway, just wanted to send you some hugs and tell you I'm always thinking of you.

Love ya,
Jen