December 19, 2006

I may be gone but......

Life may suck and all for me right now but after hearing some of the messages people have left me, I felt I better touch base lest you worry. Yes I'm super dee duper dee financially busted. Yes, I may lose my phone and electricity tomorrow. Yes I see no big change in this problem in the near future...BUT NO I am not suicidal. Just thought you might need to know that.
On another note..... Remember back just a few posts ago when I said I had a new pretend boyfriend? All giddy I was with glee...well I had to let him go. Little did I know at the time but he was well on his way to"THIS!"? So...now I'm without a New Pretend Boyfriend. I'm not all choked up about it though, that is one beautiful baby isn't it? Now I get to read his words and enjoy the fact that he has no idea what he has in store. Almost makes me giddy again. I don't think I'll be looking for a NPP again anytime soon. I'm kinda partial to my ex. He can still make me laugh and don't have to worry if there is spinach in my teeth.
So in summary:
  • Thank you for calling or writing but please refer back to said post where I mentioned I wouldn't be answering the phone.(now don't get your feelings hurt..you know I love you)
  • I'm profoundly broke and probably have reason to feel a bit suicidal but yet I am not.
  • My New Pretend Boyfriend and I broke up but it was well worth it
  • You can make me feel better by buying me something off my My Amazon.com Wish List

Now, don't you feel better too?

No comments: