December 20, 2006

That number again is............

A couple of folks have wanted to help me with my financial situation. I keep saying no but for some reason, the word NO isn't always heard. I can prove that fact with one of any conversations I have with my daughter.
If you really want to help with money you could put some money into one of my many overdue bills.If you e-mail me I'll send you a phone number and an account number to the phone(not cell phone just a land line, that if I could pay the whole bill, I could change my service and save a lot of money) or utility company. I could even fax you a bill. This way you would know that your money would be going towards the bills and not to some person you don't know who might take your cash and go buy drugs or something.
I added the Amazon Wishlist in the previous post like a few folks asked about. Life just isn't about things for us so it is hard to make a wish list that doesn't have "fix heater" or "fix oven" on it.
I just don't know what more to say. Iffin ya want any more info just e-mail me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe. Still thinking of you guys, wishing you well. xoxo Toni