December 17, 2006

And then there was none...adios

I'll be going into "hiding" for a bit. Phone won't be answered, even if it miraculously stays connected. As always, the door won't be answered. If the power stays on, I may check e-mail every once and again but can't tell you if I'll reply or not.

We've let our lives go into the toilet and have hit the bottom where no one should be. We'll be doing a cleansing. All the shit I kept saying I was going to sell is going out to the curb and/or being donated. I can't keep living my life like there is some dream or hope ahead. I will be hitting the Food Stamp office in the morning and going from business to business within our area to pass out resumes. R has already started passing out flyers for pool service within our neighborhood so we can keep him close to home for H.

We can't keep living day to day and hoping that we will somehow make enough money to pay anything. People have helped us out WAY beyond what they should. Every single utility is so far behind we are lucky they haven't turned us off permanently. Our bank account is so far in the negative it isn't funny. Every day I sit in tears praying that something will get better but each day, I get no call backs for work, but continue to get past due notices. I owe friends money. That is enough right there to make me want to just hide in a hole.But I can't . I have a husband who is on the verge of having a heart attack or stroke from the stress and a child who does not deserve parents who cannot give her a good life. I'm going to try to give her the life she deserves.

If I owe you money, I promise I will pay you. It may take a little longer than I planned. If I have items of yours that we were working on selling on Ebay, I'll be writing you so you can come and get them. I will not be able to continue on Ebay for a while. I won't have the time.

I want you to know I really appreciate everything everyone has done for my family and for the families I was helping during my Missions.

I love you all!

I'll be back when I finally get back to living like a real person..............................

No comments: