August 22, 2009

Who let the cat out?

My Dad is getting better everyday. So far the one little Effexor I took Wed night is holding it's own but I can sense there will be more withdrawal symptoms coming.
One drawback of being so frazzled is being a tad forgetful.
I have some foster kitties that have not all been fixed yet. I have kept the male in another room than the females. I'll bring him in to visit and play when I'm supervising. I brought him in this morning and the phone rang. I had to step outside to get a signal and I LEFT HIM IN WITH THE GIRLS for 20 minutes. I know that at least two of the females were ending a heat cycle. Let's hope to God he didn't get to anyone. I ran around feeling all their necks for saliva. They all looked like he hadn't grabbed them by the neck or back or anything else before mounting.
I am SO not allowed to take bring him in the room anymore until he is fixed. Hopefully next week. I had to cancel last weeks appt.
Okay I'm back off to the hospital. Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming. It's working!

No comments: