August 20, 2009

not really day 5

So after my whole thing with my Dad and my mini meltdown anxiety attack, crap........I rooted around and found one more Effexor. I took it last night after vomiting from stress and feeling so dizzy I thought I'd fall over. I know this too shall pass but I just couldn't take it last night.
Today I met my brother at my Dad's house and we managed to get him to agree to go see a doctor. Glad he wanted to go because after he told me he had not urinated in 3 days, I thought I was going to have to get all bossy on him and that never works well.
So after quite a few hours in non-emegency care he has been admittedt to St. Luke's hospital. I can not tell you how much relief I feel. Yes there is a lot to do with working, and taking care of his house and going to the hospital and getting my daughter ready for her first day of school on Monday but honestly I feel I can breathe again. YES!
I have no idea if my Dad will be getting better but at least he is getting the care he needs.
So we're back to going through withdrawals but I can handle it now. When you are only putting 32.5 mg of Effexor XR in your system every 4 days then 5 days may not be such a stretch eh?

No comments: