June 14, 2007

Is it wrong........

Is it wrong to just sit and cry? When it feels like the harder you try to make things right, the deeper the shit gets. When you know it’s not “just” the depression.
I’m tired. Tired of doing. Every fucking day I’m doing but not getting anything done. I can get a loan to catch up on bills since my husband’s heart attack, but I need to get my insurance paid first. I can pay my insurance if I can get the loan. I can get the power turned back on, if I had the entire amount the power company wants me to have but I don’t have it all. Just need a bit more extra money. The same extra money that I am using to rent a car that I HAVE to have so I can work and get my husband to and from work. The work I have to do to help pay for my husband’s medication. The medication he HAS to have so he can stay alive, so he can work, so he can make enough money to help buy his medication. So we can get our piece of shit car fixed, so I can stop renting a car, so we can save enough money to get the power and water turned back on, so we can move back into our home, which we are 2 months behind on the mortgage, so we can stop mooching off other people’s generosity and good hearts, so I can stop feeling like such a loser which makes me more depressed, which makes me want to cry.
So is it so fucking wrong to just want to cry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No.

I'm so sorry this is happening, honey. I wish there was something more I could do to help besides read and listen. You can call me collect any time, okay? I love you and I wish things were better, and think of you all the time, praying that they'll get better.